Thanks for everyone who stops by, I really appreciate your comments.
You can reach me on Dancedance1025@yahoo.co.uk

Sunday 1 November 2009

Rachelle Anne Miller stamp

Hi again, here's my third christmas card from yesterday, i'm really happy with the colours of this one as they're quite bright but still feel christmassy. Here's the photo anyway...



Also it's the first time I've used flowers on a christmas card and I think they look okay.

Card recipe

Image: Rachelle Anne Miller image coloured with Pro Markers with a touch of stickles glitter glue on the holly berries.

Papers: Papermania Naughty and Nice and Home for Christmas

Flowers: Hero Arts Summer Collection with gems from stash for centres

Sentiment: Daisy and Dandelion

Ribbon: from stash.

I've just finished my first christmas card order now which has pleased me no end! only 6 cards but trying to find the time to actually sit and get them done has been tricky (again that constant problem we crafters have of time!) i've got about 10 more christmas cards on order, then my own to make, then of course some to take in for work colleagues to have a look at lol! Never ends eh? I do love it I just wish there were more hours in the day...

Anyway that's it for another day, going to spend the afternoon catching up on blog hopping and with Most Haunted as I sky plussed last night's episode.

bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card - love that image! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed...
    Thankyou for joining in with Stamp with us this week!

    ReplyDelete