Thanks for everyone who stops by, I really appreciate your comments.
You can reach me on Dancedance1025@yahoo.co.uk

Sunday 6 September 2009

Hello guys!

Hi it's been ages since i've posted on my blog so I thought i'd post the new cards I made yesterday on it . I've been working like crazy in my craft room this week trying to get general cards, christmas cards and Wedding Stationery completed ready for the local Autumn Fayre that i have a stall at next Sunday. It's my first stall selling my cards so I am very nervous especially as I'm not sure my cards are up to scratch! I look on Docrafts galleries regularly and see all the amazing cards that people put on and wish that mine could look like that! However i do feel that my cards are improving slowly.

So anyway me and my mum are having a stall each at the Autumn Fayre, she has a small business selling wedding hats, fascinators and flowers so she suggested i give wedding stationery a try so we could work together a bit. I've completed six complete wedding stationery sets so far so we'll just have to see I guess (fngers crossed) I'm also trying to create a selection of both everyday and christmas cards to take along as well so people can see a general overview of what i do. Anyway here's some pictures of my latest attempts... i'm sure more will be added this week... watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the stall hun, I'm so pleased you are blogging again. I'll email you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete