Thanks for everyone who stops by, I really appreciate your comments.
You can reach me on Dancedance1025@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 24 September 2009

thank you card

hi guys, sorry it's been a while! I've just been so busy with work, taking on more responsibility etc, and doing general house work stuff that card making has been sadly put on the back burner :( However i owed my nan and Grandad a thank you card as they've been extremely good to me (even more so than usual if that's possible) so i came up with this creation! I've had the flowers for a while and have been itching to do a yellow and orange card but it kept getting forgotten so now i thought was my chance. I'm pleased with the end result after much layout dramas!

Papers: Gemstones and Forever Friends

Flowers: from my stash

Ribbon: Anitas i think

Sentiments: Sentiment pack from my local craft store

Stamped image from my friend Mandy and coloured with whisper pens and watercolour pencils

Nestie decorated with yellow stickles!

bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. Hello stranger, gorgeous card hun, so pretty. Fab choice of colours and layout
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete