Thanks for everyone who stops by, I really appreciate your comments.
You can reach me on Dancedance1025@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 10 September 2009

New Cards!

Hi guys, been so busy this week! first week back at school so getting used to having to work till six four days out of five, trying to fit in housework, makin tea and packed lunches, card making and dog walking so cannot wait for the weekend now! I have managed to squeeze in three cards this week though which i'm fairly pleased with though i would always like to have more time to spend on cards (as would we all i'm sure). Did manage to squeeze in a trip to Sir Stampalot on tuesday lunch though as i work literally round the corner! So i treated myself to a gorgeous Rachelle Anne Miller christmas stamp which jut stamps so beautifully! i actually said wow when i stamped it for the first time lol! so crisp and clear! Anyway without further ado here are the cards i've made this week. I'll start with my new stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment